The purpose of this “Auction Rules“ is to organize the sale of art items of the company Cesty Skla,o.p.s. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) through an Auction. This Auction is organised in line with established international custom practice in the art business and with applicable laws of the Czech Republic.
This Auction Rules are binding for all Auction participants. They declare, by participating at the Auction, that they accept them.
1. Auction items
Items sold in the Auction, including their minimum bids (upset price), are listed and described in the Auction portal. Information about each item were consulted with experts. Emphasis is placed on maximum data accuracy. The Company doesn’t guarantee the data rightness and completeness.
2. Auction portal
The artworks are published in the Auction catalog on www.sklenenypoklad.cz. It is possible to make bids on items only after the registration and upon a confirmation received by e-mail. A name, address, telephone number and e-mail address are necessary to register. The bid will be instantly published on the Auction portal. The bidder will be informed by e-mail, if overbid.
Increments are as follows:
- CZK 500, if the current auction price is less than CZK 10 000
- CZK 1 000, if the current auction price is at least CZK 10 000 but less than CZK 20 000
- CZK 2 000, if the current auction price is at least CZK 20 000 but less than CZK 50 000
- CZK 5 000, if the current auction price is at least CZK 50 000 but less than CZK 100 000
- CZK 10 000, if the current auction price is CZK 100 000 but less than CZK 500 000
- CZK 20 000, if the current auction price is CZK 500 000 but less than CZK 1 000 000
Once the item is knocked down, no complaints about price, condition, description or functionality of the items will be considered.
The successful bidder must pay the price of the Auction items purchased by him immediately after receiving the e-mail about his successful bidding, but not later than 5 business days after the last day of the Auction. No additional fees are charged to the successful bidder. All prices are inclusive of VAT, if applicable.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE AUCTION
The Auction Rules are in line with established applicable laws of the Czech Republic and international custom practice of the art business and they are binding upon all auction participants. The benefit auction participants declare that they accept them.
Ways of participation in the benefit Auction
- electronic submission – after a proper registration on Auction website www.sklenenypoklad.cz, the participant can make a bid. The Auction participant is bound by bidding. The final bidding price cannot be subsequently reduced.
Payment of the Auction item
- with cash or bank card – the successful bidder pays with cash or with a bank card at the seat of the company: Cesty skla, o.p.s., Na Kácku 218, 285 06 Sázava, within 5 business days after the last day of the Auction.
- with bank transfer – the successful bidder must pay no later than 5 business days after the last day of the Auction.
Bank account information
Bank: Česká spořitelna a.s., pobočka Sázava, nám. Voskovce a Wericha 356, 285 06 Sázava
Name of the account: CESTY SKLA, o.p.s.
Account number: 3071378389 / 0800
Detail of payment: Your name
BIC / SWIFT CODE: GIBACZPX
IBAN: CZ84 0800 0000 0030 7137 8389
Hand-over of Auction item
The auction item shall be handed over right after the payment:
- in person in the seat of the company: Cesty skla, o.p.s., Na Kácku 218, 285 06 Sázava from Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm.
- sent by post: the price for the service – shipping and packing costs – will be calculated based on the destination address (the country) and by taking into account the size and risk of damage. Once we receive your auctioned item payment (first tax document) and the packing, shipping and insurance fee (second tax document), the auctioned item will be sent immediately.